Job Responsibilities : Manager, TPM
Salary : CA$83298 per year
Company : Amazon Dev Centre Canada ULC
Location : Vancouver, BC ca
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of experience of working in Financial Services implementing solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical consulting or techno-functional consulting role in a customer centric, fast moving environment.
- Act as liaison between customers and engineering teams.
- Ability to understand complex business flows and break them into use cases.
- Analytical thinking and expert understanding of Data modeling.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or equivalent field
The primary responsibilities of an TPM Manager include:
- Advise the customers on the financial integration architecture. Acquire deep understanding of one or more lines of businesses and system integration.
- Partner with customers in creating new business event models or enhancing existing models based on the new business needs.
- Help customers author and release using a home grown business configuration management solution called Flare.
- Troubleshoot integration issues by partnering with internal technical teams in eCFI
- Work very closely with the technical teams across Amazon’s lines of businesses to come up with innovative solutions that will accelerate the adoption of eCFI services for Financial Reporting.
- Technical degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Prior experience in Accounting or working with Accounting teams.
- 5+ years of experience in ERP / Financial Services Domain.
- View Full Description
Click Here : Apply Now