Job Responsibilities: Process Assistant
Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Remote Work – Singapore
Working hours: 40 hrs a week
Education requirements: NA
Experience requirements: 2+ yrs
Are you ready to champion outstanding customer service, Amazon style?
Are you up for creating solutions and solving tomorrow’s problems today?
Then we have an opportunity just for you!
We’re looking for Team Leads (Process Assistants) to join our dynamic Fulfillment Center. Our Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network: they’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory.
They’re also where we developed our industry-leading workflows. Our teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups has played their part in taking us where we are today. In these facilities, we’re building the future of customer service, as we work towards becoming Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is your chance to make history with us.
The Team Lead will be assigned to the Area Manager and will hold responsibilities specific to the different Fulfillment Center areas.
Key Job Elements
· Support and work in the department as required
· Helping support daily management of department duties, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers
· Providing vacation coverage for Area Managers
· Providing policy follow-up, attendance tracking (duties do not extend to discipline)
· Tracking and reporting of labor hours
· Assisting the floor as an associate resource, training associates, and verifying SOP compliance
· Ensuring successful area performance, through tracking, reporting, and feedback of associate performance
· Participating in Operational Excellence initiatives in some capacity
· Filling in as needed with production duties
· Fully understanding workflow and daily production goals
· Reviewing and updating SOP as required
· Assisting in keeping work area clean and organized
· Identifying and addressing safety hazards within the work area
· Coaching associates to work safely at all times
· Participating in safety initiatives
· Referring all job injuries immediately to Area Manager
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
**Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs**
· Able to work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
· 2+ years of work experience
· 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)