Job Responsibilities : Professional Services Sales & Delivery Executive, AWS ProServe Canada
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Amazon Web Services Canada, In
Location : Toronto, ON CA
- 10+ years of IT consulting/management experience with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience selling complex professional services projects worth $1M+
- Responsible for delivery of at least 2 major enterprise transformation deals (over $10 million)
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including group leadership and executive presentations
AWS Professional Services is looking for experienced Professional Services sales executives to join our team. You will collaborate with clients and AWS Account teams to deliver business value to customers through ProServe engagements. Working with our customers’ key executive teams and the AWS Account Teams you will uncover customer needs and accelerate adoption of AWS by proposing contracting and delivering innovative solutions. You will also be responsible for overseeing delivery through our Delivery Teams to ensure we are exceeding customer expectations.
Success in the role will be measured by Customer Satisfaction Professional Services Bookings and Revenue AWS Partner integration and Cloud Consumption as well as driving strategic and innovative solutions in the market.
As a Professional Services Leader you will:
Engage customers: collaborate with AWS sales and partner teams to strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business and drive AWS adoption in a geographic territory and/or for a named set of customers.
Enable cloud transformation – long-term cloud strategy with customers identify and specific opportunities and supporting business cases manage issues and risks.
Support the commercial relationship – plan and a portfolio of projects including budget and deliverable responsibilities drive proposal construction including estimations and deal pricing conduct contract negotiations & execute contracts.
Be an advocate – work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps
Think big – ability to assess customer marketplace circumstances organizational readiness and C-level sponsor willingness to initiate conversations that lead to broader strategic transformation programs construct large complex multi-month programs which include multiple Professional Services engagements.
This is a customer-facing role. You be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed (up to 30%).
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture Here at AWS we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups reaching 40000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives learn and be curious and earn trust. Work/Life Balance Our team puts a high value on work-live balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives. Mentorship & Career Growth Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough but kind code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; computer science or math background preferred
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud computing transition challenges
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business product and technical challenges
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience with of modern scalable delivery models for technology consulting services
- Business experience including complex agreements w/ integrators and ISVs
- Broad Enterprise experience including SAP Oracle and custom applications
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation disability age or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation please notify your Recruiter.