Full Job Description
- Technical experience working with computer systems and technology components
- 6+ months of experience in Contact Center and/or customer-facing roles in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge in one or more technology domain areas (e.g., cloud computing, internet, network, software, systems)
- Computer literacy with experience using Windows/MS Office (i.e., Outlook, Excel
- High school diploma
As an MP53 TCS Associate, you’ll help field customer e-mail and phone contacts related to our 3rd party software Marketplace and R53 customers. You’ll interface with internal AWS Developers, Support Reps, and represent Amazon and AWS as you interact directly with our Developer community to resolve support issues. You will work with exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed customer service associates and leadership to drive change and deliver results to our customers. You will act as a Cloud Computing evangelist in the leading edge of this growing industry.
Key job responsibilities
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to AWS customers.
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right.
- Working with customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
- Acting as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Assisting with customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
This role does require the ability to work weekends and/or evenings and is an hourly position that could require overtime.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Experience in Contact Center or Customer Support in a fast-paced support environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services products and features or Cloud Computing technologies
- Associate or Bachelor degree in a technical related field