Job Responsibilities: Chat Stylist Advisor
Salary: $17 – $20 Per Hour
Educational requirements: High School
Full Job Description
- High School recognition or same.
- A solid style information base including a variety of brands, planners, styles, and patterns.
- Brilliant using time effectively, authoritative, and prioritization abilities.
- Adaptability with a full-time plan, remembering shift tasks for ends of the week/nights.
- Solid relational abilities.
- Fundamental information on MS Office Suite; knowledge of numerous internet browsers, window route, and moment courier apparatuses.
- Have adaptability to rapidly adjust to changing client and business needs.
Our team’s operating hours are 5 am-10 pm PST/8 am-1 am EST, 7 days a week. Candidates must have the flexibility to work a variety of all shifts including nights/weekends/holidays.
- Offer expert styling advice that inspires our men’s or women’s customers through thoughtful curation of outfits.
- Apply an exemplary customers service manner with strong communication and listening skills.
- Review customer profiles and preferences and reply to customer questions to achieve their personal style preferences, fit considerations, fashion trends, and style.
- Strong written and verbal skills, provide comprehensive summaries and notes regarding customer interactions.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence and provide transactional support for the Customer Service team.
- Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Leverage CRM data to review and exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics.
- Comply with tasks assigned by the manager, contributes, and works well within virtual teams.
- Set achievable goals in line with current business goals.