Job Responsibilities : Customer Success, JWOS
Salary : $21 per Hour
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- While always placing the customer first drive global strategy to serve both our end users: the customer and the shopper
- Develop and track customer success metrics
- Develop and hit monthly quarterly and annual goals to improve customer satisfaction
- Track and monitor industry trends and make recommendations
- Develop operational excellence series and drive partner teams to deliver upon action items to improve customer experience
- Parlay operational excellence outputs into value realization initiatives to strengthen our value proposition
- Pursue new ideas for value creation
- Solve ad hoc operational concerns as they arise in the field and apply learnings across all other customers
- Develop and launch customer support infrastructure- processes SOPs platform
- Ideate and build formal customer support program
- Invent and collaborate both launch + ongoing learning and development to improve customer capabilities and retention
- Gather VOC and VOS data to cross-functionally share with JWOS cross-functional teams to iterate our service
- Gain alignment from sr. internal stakeholders who own multiple products
Amazon Just Walk Out as a Service (JWOS) delivers solutions to our Retail Customers to simplify shopping for their shoppers. Our enterprise-ready autonomous retail technology enables shoppers to simply enter a store grab what they want and just go. Born from years of experience at Amazon Go Just Walk Out uses a combination of technologies to eliminate checkout lines bringing fast and convenient transactional experiences to shoppers. JWOS is seeking a Manager Customer Success to build first class customer service and operational support programs for our customers. This role drives customer success in several ways such as value realization steady-state operational support continuing customer education and operational excellence initiatives. This function plays a critical role in defining our global customer success strategy and building the tactical playbooks processes and mechanisms to deliver this mandate. In this role you will design the infrastructure for post-launch customer support engage with customers to define requirements and help see around corners for future needs. This role never stops iterating and never stops inventing on behalf of our customers.
Key job responsibilities
The ideal candidate has a track record of success leading in ambiguous and high-pressure entrepreneurial situations has impeccable communication and project management skills and has demonstrable experience in customer success. Our team values an ability to own projects and work autonomously to deliver results scrappily and at scale and be authentic as we accomplish our goals together. This candidate understands the profundity of our revolutionary technology and the power of building and earning trust.
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture: Here at Amazon we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups reaching 40000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives learn and be curious and earn trust.
Work/Life Balance: Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth: Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign opportunities based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded contributor.
- BA/BS preferred
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Proven ability to influence others and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to converse with senior customer stakeholders including CEOs CMOs CIOs CSOs etc.
- Strong execution capability with the highest standards in a rapidly evolving business
- Experience in sales in physical retail a plus
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $120000 – $160000; however base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.