Job Responsibilities : Manufacturing Solutions Manager
Salary : $147,900 – $200,009 a year
Company : Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Location : Remote
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in technology-enabled consultative solutions development product management product marketing sales & field enablement business development and/or transformation roles processes and or discrete manufacturing settings.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Demonstrated quantified experience on execution sales and field enablement processes that scale globally.
- Experience with IT technologies such as cloud computing data lakes analytics or IoT and/or AI/ML
- Business and financial acumen; demonstrated skills in managing product performance across the sales cycle.
- Technical background with Computer Science/Engineering/Math
- Product management background in technology products/services; program management experience; product management background in technology products specific to manufacturing or industrial operations is strongly preferred
- Interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal. Experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- Analytical and data-driven orientation. Demonstrate balanced strategy and planning and execution skills
- Working knowledge of software development practices.
Click Here : Apply Now