Job Responsibilities: Customer Success
Salary: $17 – $19 per Hour
Educational requirements: High School, Bachelor’s Degree
Amazon Just Walk Out as a Service (JWOS) delivers solutions to our Retail Customers to simplify shopping for their shoppers. In this role, you will design the infrastructure for post-launch customer support, engage with customers to define requirements, and help see around corners for future needs. This role never stops iterating and never stops inventing on behalf of our customers.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success leading in ambiguous and high-pressure entrepreneurial situations, has impeccable communication and project management skills, and has demonstrable experience in customer success. Our team values an ability to own projects and work autonomously, to deliver results scrappily and at scale, and be authentic as we accomplish our goals together. This candidate understands the profundity of our revolutionary technology and the power of building and earning trust.
- While always placing the customer first, drive global strategy to serve both our end users: the customer and the shopper
- Develop and track customer success metrics
- Develop and hit monthly, quarterly, and annual goals to improve customer satisfaction
- Track and monitor industry trends and make recommendations
- Develop operational excellence series and drive partner teams to deliver upon action items to improve customer experience
- Parlay operational excellence outputs into value realization initiatives to strengthen our value proposition
- Pursue new ideas for value creation
- Solve ad hoc operational concerns as they arise in the field and apply learnings across all other customers
- Develop and launch customer support infrastructure- processes, SOPs, platform
- Ideate and build formal customer support program
- Gather VOC and VOS data to cross-functionally share with JWOS cross-functional teams to iterate our service
- Gain alignment from sr. internal stakeholders who own multiple products.