Job Responsibilities : AWS Customer Service – Technical Customer Support Associate, MP53
Salary : $13 per hour
Company : Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- General knowledge in one or more technology domain areas (e.g. cloud computing internet network software systems)
- Computer literacy with experience using Windows/MS Office (i.e. Outlook Excel
- High school diploma
Key Job Responsibilities
- Providing prompt efficient detailed customer-oriented service to AWS customers.
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn’t feel right.
- Working with customers to understand how they use AWS services and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
- Acting as an advocate for our customer reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs communicating trends to leadership and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Assisting with customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events.
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
Click Here : Apply Now