Job Responsibilities : SDM, 100% Remote
Salary : $120000 per year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
The vision of the PI team is to make it simple for Prime Video (PV) clients and business teams to independently deliver customer improvements in a self-serve and reliable manner. We do this by building SDKs with libraries, tools, samples and documentation that decouple clients and expedite customer innovation. We also own services that help power client experiences for customer launches and live events.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Computer Science fundamentals in system design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience developing products and technologies for internal/external technical stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of the SDLC and consistent record of achieving program objectives on schedule, on budget, and meeting quality criteria
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for program success.
- View Full Descriptions