Job Responsibilities : Associate Manager of Learning & Development – Program Manager
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Altria
Location : Remote
- Identify complex problems and issues across the priority area(s) proactively and act as strategic partner to leadership to develop learning solutions.
- Manage overall execution of enterprise programs from concept through impact including resources such as budget and vendors
- Partner closely with business leaders and subject matter experts to drive curriculum and content alignment in an enterprise-wide priority area (e.g. Digital Evolution People Leader capability etc.)
- Implement strategy through thorough project planning change management and stakeholder engagement by optimizing processes to increase strategic effectiveness and efficiency.
- Design and facilitate cross-functional working sessions to design the blueprint of required learning solution/experience (learning objectives outline instructional strategies) and drive business impact.
- Deliver training with/without other facilitators
- Review ad-hoc/unplanned learning activities and requests; make appropriate recommendations
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Degree or certification in Instructional Design Program Management Human Performance Improvement project management or comparable field of study
- Required: 6-8 years of relevant business experience with minimum 3 years of experience managing program implementation and support
- Preferred: Experience managing learning and development operations; experience managing organizational change initiatives