Job Responsibilities : Technical Support Representative – Work from Home!
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Alorica
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Providing Users support via phone email and other channels in accordance with Company Standards.
- Using the Knowledge Base admin tools and remote sharing tools to assist with the resolution of issues.
- Managing your cases which may include scheduling of call backs and managing a follow-up schedule. Follow-ups may be either outbound calls or emails.
- Collaborating with internal groups to define or update Knowledge Base articles that will assist agents in delivering accurate issue resolutions in a timely manner.
- Providing Alorica Management updates/alerts regarding Alorica tools software or system outages and major incidents as well as trending customer issues.
- Attending and engaging in continuous training to fulfill job responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Word and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Is articulate with a high level of business writing skill in order to accurately and completely understand and document technical issues from customers.
- Must be able to multi-task with navigating systems while communicating with customers.
- Is able to support higher customer volume; potential for back-to-back calls and/or case work.
- Proficient with support of browser-based programs. Understanding of major internet browsers (Chrome Edge Safari Firefox). Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications. Salesforce experience is a plus.