Job Responsibilities : Financial Analyst (Remote-Home Based Worker)
Salary : 71000 per Year
Company : Allstate
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
The world isn’t standing still and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication telematics digital photo claims and more recently device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Financial Consultant analyzes and communicates financial results for key products markets and initiatives develops compelling story lines to help deepen client insights and recommends creative actions to guide strategy and operations. This role formulates financial projections to support in predicting and tracking performance and diagnosing potential issues. This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office but it does need to be in the United States. This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
- Isolate key drivers quantify impacts and forecast implications to the business recognizing how different data points fit together
- Prepare and help build storyline for financial updates
- Use analysis to influence and drive action within finance leadership and our business partners by using fact-based holistic and forward-looking perspectives to identify emerging issues and current trends and assist in implementation of strategies
- Provide financial planning and analysis support through reporting and P&L research
- Provide accurate timely reports with financial insight to allow business partners to improve performance
- Develop and lead effective presentations for small groups
- Drive conversations with leadership to understand business implications of current trends
- Intermediate business knowledge (i.e. deep financial skills/flow of the numbers) of financial and accounting concepts as well as intermediate analytical and financial model building skills
- Oral and written communication skills to partner with employees both internal and external to finance as well as interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Effective time management and organization skills with a proven ability to multi-task
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel is and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Inspire trust and confidence in clients through strategic and diplomatic handling of relationships
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related experience
- BPC/SAP experience a plus
Compensation offered for this role is $56600 – $75500 and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance medical and dental insurance as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life – including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter Facebook Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1 2014 under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242 it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry age color disability genetic information gender gender identity gender expression sexual and reproductive health decision marital status medical condition military or veteran status national origin race (include traits historically associated with race including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles) religion (including religious dress) sex or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including but not limited to hiring training salary administration promotion job assignment benefits discipline and separation of employment.