Job Responsibilities : Sales & Reservations Agent (Part Time)
Salary : $17 – $20 an hour
Company : U-Haul
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Serving customers with quoting rental rates and earning new business through sales and cross-selling.
- Providing support to customers with existing business – making changes to reservations answering general questions helping customers with concerns and taking storage payments.
- Provide superb customer service.
- Learn and sell the benefits of doing business with U-Haul.
- Master required scripts and customer advisements.
- Use good time management practices.
- Work well with others and are a team player.
- Positive upbeat self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude.
- Proficient keyboarding and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and use multiple computer programs at once.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Clear speaking voice.
- General knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Willingness to incorporate feedback to constantly improve performance.
- You must have a quiet private work area.
- Ability to meet all technical requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot tethering satellite Internet or similar.
- Using a Proxy server or third-party network.
- Compute stick or similar device.
- Rental rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using public Internet.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi not managed by the team member.
- Running non-work-related programs while working.