Job Responsibilities : Revenue Analyst (Billing & Collections) – Airline
Salary : $41,000 – $50,000 a year
Company : Air France & KLM
Location : Remote US
About Air France – KLM
A global player with a strong European base the Air France-KLM Group’s main areas of business are passenger transport cargo transport and aeronautical maintenance.
Air France-KLM is a leading airline Group in terms of international traffic on departure from Europe. It offers its customers access to a worldwide network covering over 300 destinations thanks to Air France KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Transavia mainly from its hubs at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol.
Together with its partners Delta Air Lines and Virgin Atlantic Air France-KLM operates the largest transatlantic joint venture with more than 340 daily flights.
Position is responsible for handling the air-waybill audit customer-billing dispute within the functional requirement of AF/KL group and secure the Revenue Integrity process. This position is also responsible to assist with collections of past due invoices & identify recurring billing issues to improve the invoice quality and minimize revenue leakage.
This position is in the America’s Revenue Integrity Center (RIC) located in Atlanta and reporting to the RIC Manager.
Hybrid working model (currently 3x weekly in office 2x work from home). Subject to review.
1. Air-waybill control & Billing Disputes
- Perform air-waybill audit within KPI targets (completeness quality timeliness).
- Secure Revenue Integrity process overall in AFLS.
- Develop Business Object queries to automate pre-billing audit.
- Use Business Object queries to check completeness of “other charges” and overall quality.
- Analyze customer-billing disputes received on CASS website before the expiry date.
- Interface with external customers and AF/KL customer service sales to resolve billing disputes.
- Seek customer commitment proactively for payment confirmation of air-waybill before issuing rebill via CASS.
- Update Dispute Handling Tool with the results of the disputes analysis.
- Adjust air-waybills in AFLS system in the event billing dispute is valid.
- Handle Rate change tool adjustments from commercial team in AFLS.
2. Perform Receivable Collections
- Use SAP-ATB/BI report to identity past due air-waybills.
- Contact customers for partial or unpaid invoices.
- Escalate delinquent accounts to local commercial team & Regional Director.
- Provide outstanding air-waybills report to Regional Director over 90 days.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Managers Regional Director to resolve the outstanding balances within six months from billing date.
3. Identify Recurring dispute patterns & Revenue leakage
- Look for patterns within dispute activity.
- Use Business Object queries to improve invoice quality
- Determine the cause of billing discrepancy (pricing system related Agent behavior missing spot rates other charges etc).
- Analysis and reporting for to identify dispute causes & trends.
- Provide feedback to appropriate AF/KL department (sales management pricing operations customer service) or external customers.
- Aim to reduce billing disputes and improve billing quality.
- Other charge and invoice quality report.
- Create monthly report on outstanding debt Dispute statistics.
- Run reports in SAP-BI/DWH.
- Work on ad-hoc projects/studies requested by the RIC manager.
Job-Requirements: knowledge learned disciplines experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting a plus
- Airfreight industry knowledge preferred
- Good command over typing speed (40 to 50 WPM).
- Strong analytical skills
- Perform all tasks with great accuracy and accountability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and under pressure in an evolving environment
- Able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Preferably Experience in Customer Service
- Microsoft Office knowledge is required specifically with strong emphasis in Excel (Pivot tables macros formulas reports) and good knowledge of PowerPoint and MS access preferred
- Knowledge of SAP & Business Objects is preferred
- Initiative – proactive and work independently
- Problem analysis – draws accurate inferences
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Information gathering
- Judgment – makes sound decisions
- Planning and organizing
- Quality focus
- Excellence & Communication Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41000.00 – $50000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location