Job Responsibilities : Senior Account Manager- Leisure
Salary : $80000 per year
Company : Qatar Airways
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager Leisure to manage the Americas region.
This position can be based remotely out of the following locations – Dallas San Francisco Boston Chicago Detroit or New York. There will be some travel required as part of this role.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ Leisure customers. You will be involved with developing a successful consistent approach to local and multinational dealing driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways Leisure clients.
- Prepare account development plan to achieve short medium and long-term mutual benefits.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility.
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in Trade Partners.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events promotions and sales functions including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies Hotels alliance and codeshare partners.
- Provides regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together everything is possible
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years; relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry ideally within aviation.
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
You must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.