Job Responsibilities : Specialist, Inflight Onboard
Salary : $39700 per year
Company : Spirit Airlines
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Onboard Specialist will monitor and maintain the inventory of FA EFB devices for the 4000+ Flight Attendants systemwide. In addition the Onboard Specialist will assist in delivering Inflight Care and Engagement events across the entire network of 4000 + Flight Attendants. This will be accomplished one journey at a time while taking care of each other and our guests.
- Ensure the welfare of each other and our guests is an ongoing safety practice.
- Anticipate the needs of each other and our guests by exceeding expectations in attentiveness.
- Provide a professional friendly and seamless experience.
- Show respect for each other’s and our guest’ time.
- Monitors and maintains inventory control of all catering equipment.
- Supports all Crew Bases Spirit Stations and RONs with distribution of all promotional materials catering service supplies and tarmac orders to ensure proper inventories are on hand..
- High School Diploma required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle fast paced changing priorities.
- Telework capacity: Hybrid
- Domestic & International travel up to 25% of the time.