Job Responsibilities : Outside Account Executive, Crop Protection
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.
Location : Remote
- Recruit train and develop Community Builder’s to adequately cover the assigned territory
- Develop a territory business plan to achieve objectives
- Work with each Community Builder to build a Revenue & Action Plan that defines the goals and sets expectations for the working relationship
- Lead product demonstrations and presentations to Community Builders and farmers .
- Promote the collection of (chemical/seed invoices and tags) data from farmer to build a successful crop protection and seed plan customized to the farmer’s needs
- Organize and manage sales events within the territory.
- Document and report suggestions from Community Builders and farmers for process improvement
- Represent FBN at various farm industry trade shows/events.
- Educate Community Builders and Farmers how to construct orders through FBN’s online platform
- Other duties as assigned
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills with a heightened sensitivity to the issues farmers face.
- At least 2 years experience as a district regional or territory manager selling products or services directly to farmers or through a dealer network.
- Ability to adhere to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of agriculture inputs (e.g. crop protection seed animal health and livestock feed) products required
- Strong domain experience and background in farming production agriculture retail or input sales.
- Candidate must be comfortable with technology and ideally the latest precision Ag Systems; experience with Salesforce is nice to have but not required.
- Background in Agronomy and/or territory management including but not limited to the management and use of agronomic data.
Click Here : Apply Now