Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
Salary : $14 – $15 an hour
Company: ADT Security Services
Location: Remote US
Educational requirements: High School
ADT is Continuing To Grow! Customer Service Representatives Today! $500 Sign-On Bonus!
ADT is a growing home security company, offering its customers DIY home security and automation system. LifeShield is looking for energetic people to assist customers with setting up their systems and troubleshooting over the phone. Call center positions to begin at Customer Service or Technical Support, and can move rapidly through our Career Path Program based on individual competencies, performance, and ability to learn new skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service and technical assistance to our customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- Proactively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with other departments and multiple levels of management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving issues on the first call whenever possible.
- Determine further action or completion on customer cases received.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Multi-task while keeping the customer engaged
- Make decisions independently
- Diffuse escalated conversations
- Read and comprehend documents
- Update account information including billing
- Basic understanding of home security, home automation, as well as how the internet, computers, and phones work
- Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for connectivity, communication, and reliability of a home security system.
- Constantly learn, expand, and share your knowledge.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Customer service-oriented with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Creative troubleshooter, driven to solve an issue.
- Knowledge of Mac/PC, Android, and iOS operating systems desired.
- Knowledge of home networks including wireless configuration.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- A strong understanding of the internet, networking, home automation, and computers is a plus, but not required.
- Prior Customer Service &/ or Call Center experience is a plus, but not required.
This position is more than a job, it’s the start of a career and an opportunity to work in a fun and exciting environment, make new friends, and have a rewarding future!