Job Responsibilities : Administrative Specialist II
Salary : $2,006 – $3,210 a month
Company : Commonwealth of Kentucky
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Monitoring budgetary status.
- Completing & inputting Timesheets and attendance for payroll.
- Reports for District Equipment Section office, draft emails and memos for distribution.
- Ordering parts & maintaining inventory of parts and supplies through Operations Management Systems.
- Coordinating the process for rental equipment.
- Maintaining the small tool inventory.
- Review and track mileage for Fleet inventory.
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Working in an office setting
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in U.S. KYTC will only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that KYTC has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) at 888-897-7781 or https://www.e-verify.gov/.