Job Responsibilities : EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (OA)
Salary : $61,947 – $80,532 a year
Company : U.S. Marine Corps
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Executive Assistant to the Director and Deputy Director performing a variety of general administrative duties.
- You will arrange appointments handling correspondence preparing responses highly confidential and privileged communications on telephone emails and mail.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- New employees to the Department of the Navy will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities visit e-verify.gov
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Per the preliminary nationwide injunction on E.O. 14043 COVID-19 vaccinations will not be implemented or enforced. For more information on vaccine status and workplace safety protocol requirements see Additional Information below.