Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant – Customer Engagement – Remote
Salary : $17.70 per hour
Company : RGIS, LLC
Location : Remote US
Hourly – $17.00 per hour
Perks of Working with WIS
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more. We are always looking for amazing candidates to grow into new and larger roles!
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends to WIS!
- On-the-job paid training and ongoing development
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance available at competitive rates
- Paid vacation
- 401K benefits package
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Administrative Assistant – Customer Engagement Job Preview
The Administrative Assistant is to provide general office support for our Pre-Inventory calls and communications.
Administrative Assistants are the face of WIS and embody the core values of Integrity, Excellence, Respect, Teamwork, and Innovation.
What can YOU bring to the Team? SPIRIT!
- Service – Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride – Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity – Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe behaviors, always!
- Results – Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation – Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Teamwork – Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your success is our success!
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Customer Service or Healthcare Teams
- Prepare general correspondence for assigned tasks.
- Use multiple platforms Excel, Oracle, Tableau, & Smartsheets
- Compliance Follow-up and support post inventory, such as data transmission and missing project paperwork.
- Support when needed maintenance of customer address and contact information.
- Assembles, tabulates, calculates and maintains reporting and data as required
- Maintains professional working relationships with customers, support, operation, and account management teams
- Keeps management informed as needed or as problems arise
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in all duties
- Maintains a strict adherence to the company tardiness and absenteeism policy
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and use appropriate judgment in routine business situations and maintains business ethics at all times with supervisors, co-workers and customers
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
- Responsible for compiling, timely reporting, and follow-up on assigned account projects.
- Bachelors preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of two years of office experience, preferably B2B
- Knowledge of various computer applications, including software such as Microsoft products
- Above-average skills in Excel would be beneficial in this role
- Proven effective verbal and written and phone communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and expedite assigned tasks and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with company employees in a confidential and discreet manner
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with little or no supervision.
Work is primarily sedentary: must be able to sit for extended periods of time and use a computer, keyboard, and mouse, frequently.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at www.wisusa.com
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.