Job Responsibilities : Accounts Receivable Specialist – Remote
Salary : $44000 per year
Company : Change Healthcare
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients hospitals and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making simplify financial processes and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will process Change Healthcare’s accounts receivables and/or payables and complete related responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Process accounts receivables and/or payables
- Prepare payments for expense vouchers and invoices
- Coordinate client billing and collections activities
- Handle vendor inquiries and in the absence of a credit or collections specialist negotiate with past-due accounts
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management
- Meet productivity standards as outlined in client metrics
- Generate routine balance reports
- Maintain files and accounting documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of the accounts receivables (A/R) process
- 2+ years’ customer service experience
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1+ year healthcare or insurance billing processing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- For remote roles a dedicated workspace and strong internet connection
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General office demands
- Flexible work environments
- Ready Set Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5000 training assets
- Volunteer days employee giving and matching gifts programs community awards and dollars for doers community partnerships
- Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
- Educational assistance programs
- US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
- Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
- Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
- Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Colorado Residents Only:
The base pay range for Colorado residents is $0.00 – $0.00 plus any relevant incentive pay programs that may be aligned to the role. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education work experience certifications etc. In addition to your base pay Change Healthcare offers the following benefits for this position subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health dental and vision plans; wellness program; health savings account; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; tuition reimbursement; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
- At Change Healthcare we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures people and experiences and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion age sex sexual orientation gender identity genetic information national origin disability or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing where applicable in accordance with federal state and local laws.