Job Responsibilities : Accounts Payable Coordinator (Hybrid)
Salary : $38800 per year
Company : Clark Associates, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Associate Degree
Clark Associates Inc. is looking for a dedicated and professional individual to join our Accounts Payable team. Reporting to the AP Team Leader this position will be joining a fast paced high volume AP department that is part of a large and growing company. This position is a hybrid with half of the week in office and the other half working from home. We offer flexible working hours work/home life balance and competitive pay. There are potential growth opportunities both within the AP department and other areas of the company for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities Initially:
Within Invoice Management Software
- Verify invoices for completeness
- Obtain approvals from appropriate departments
- Ability to handle a high volume of invoices timely/accurately
Within ERP System
- Ability to accurately transfer data from Invoice Management Software
- Vouch invoices against purchase orders
- Code expense invoices to various GL accounts
Within Email Management Queue
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Respond to internal inquiries
- Maintain high level of service standards
- Reconciling vendor statements
Essential Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with internal and external customers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Associates Degree or higher in Accounting or related field / or equivalent job experience
- Prior accounts payable or data entry experience preferred
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance wellness programs gym membership reimbursement and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced growing industry we’d love to discuss this position with you!
Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred if possible).
- A valid physical address (apartment suite etc.). PO Boxes are not supported as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat webcam etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (DE FL GA MD NC NV OH PA SC TN VA and WV). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available W2 only.