Job Responsibilities : Management Accountant
Salary : 3651 per month
Company : Tiffany & Co.
Location : Dubai UAE
What’s inside the Blue Box?
Tiffany & Co. is an international hallmark of quality and our careers are no exception. We are now hiring for a Management Accountant for the Middle East & Africa cluster to be responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts and required schedules for accounting and bookkeeping performed internally or externally.
This role has 1 direct report.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
You will work under the direction of the Financial Controller and supervise the Accounts Assistant.
Key Accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsibility of the monthly close reporting to be submitted to the corporate office accurately and on time
- Responsibility for the preparation of month end supporting schedules
- Responsibility for the preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations monthly
- Responsible for posting tracking of rent in line with Tiffany accounting policies
- Responsible for correct accounting for Fixed Assets additions per the accounting policies preparation and posting depreciation reconciliation of Fixed Assets from RAM (External platform) to the balance sheet and PL in JDE
- Preparing accruals and prepayment journals as required
- Posting payroll entries and ensure all payroll costs are correctly allocated accurately and all social taxes paid on time
- Posting journals
- Completion of the preparation of the draft annual financial statements per agreed deadline for review
- Main contact for the Statutory Audits and tax advisors
- Ensure financial controls and corporate governance and company policy is adhered to
- Build strong relationships with country and regional business partners in such as Finance Marketing Operations etc. and corporate key stakeholders
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
To be the next Management Accountant to join our team you must
- Be a Qualified Accountant
- Be well presented outgoing and self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word PowerPoint and Excel.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Experience with JD Edwards is a bonus.