Job Responsibilities : Account Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member
Salary : $15,000 – $50,000 a year
Company : Greg Mahoney – State Farm Agent
Location : Remote US
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent’s office.
- Develop leads schedule appointments identify customer needs and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member you will receive…
- Commission plus bonus
- Proactive in problem solving
- Knowledge of life products
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
This is a remote position.