Job Responsibilities : Account Manager
Salary : $121500 per year
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
This is an exciting career opportunity in a fast paced environment that requires wearing several hats. Past experience managing B2B customer relationships in the field is a must. Besides a rock-solid work ethic and a strong team-oriented personality leaders on our team display excellent communication skills (internal and external) creativity passion and a desire to break new ground in a constantly shifting landscape.
The sales superstar that we’re looking for will work remotely and is based out of the central region close to a major airport. Travel is an important element of the role and will be required to grow and evolve the busiess relaltionships of our B2B clients.
What You’ll Do
Recruit and onboard new B2B accounts in markets that require additional sales & service coverage.
Be in our partners offices working to add value to aggressively grow their Powerwall business
Identify opportunities to drive additional volume of products.
Work cross-functionally to bring new offers new ideas and new concepts to market.
Work with management to set ambitious goals and targets – and meet them.
Provide reliable forecasts and tracking for executive teams.
What You’ll Bring
5+ years relevant work experience in tech sales; solar and storage experience a plus
Demonstrated track record of building pipeline and winning business
Entrepreneuiral mindset – proven ability to scale new products and services
Past experience building networks and relationships at all levels of an organization (internal & external)
Excellent organization communication and documentation skills.
Scrappy – proven capacity to solve complex problems with minimal resources.
Deep passion for accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
*Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship*
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation ($97000 – $121500) is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to work experience skills certifications etc.
Along with competitive pay as a full-time Tesla employee you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building fertility adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match Employee Stock Purchase Plans and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life AD&D short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions) and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness hospital indemnity accident insurance theft & legal services and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program