Job Responsibilities : Account Executive (Remote USA only)
Salary : $72300 per year
Company : Experian
Location : Remote US
Experian’s Data Quality business unit is looking for a Software Sales Executive to join the team. We are looking for strong Sales Executives who thrive in a competitive team-oriented culture with 2-4 years of software sales experience.
The Software Sales Executive will be tasked with generating revenue for Experian Data Quality (EDQ) specifically through the acquisition of net new clients in our top performing markets. Primarily this team focuses on selling in the Financial Services Retail Insurance Technology Automotive Education & Non-Profit markets amongst others. Success is measured by performance against a revenue target set forth by the VP of Sales.
About us but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition for the last five years we’ve been name in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition for the last five years we’ve been name in the top 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Data Quality (EDQ) is a fast growing entrepreneurial organization created under the Experian Corporation. EDQ focuses on providing Data Quality Management Tools and Services utilized by some of the largest organizations in the world to help them effectively manage their data.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify and engage new EDQ sales opportunities
- Responsible for sourcing qualifying managing the review process negotiating and closing new opportunities for products and services
- Maintain and grow relationships with internal partners in other Experian Business Units with an end goal of partnering with them on a large amount of opportunities.
- Develop a business plan within a sales territory that maximizes new client acquisition and attainment of sales goals.
- Effectively articulate and deliver value propositions for the software and services based upon ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Develop strategic sales and marketing plans to deliver on revenue targets.
- Act as an expert resource and thought leader on EDQ value propositions.
- Stay current with partnerships products and market changes within their focused vertical market
- Work cross-functionally during sales cycle to ensure client success
- Adhere to all EDQ policies and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure success of EDQ operational objectives.
What your background looks like
- 2-4 years of sales experience in software or technology with a focus on a specific vertical market preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant combination of training and experience required
- Proven ability to prospect and develop net new territory into pipeline
- Direct proven success in meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Understanding of key industry verticals and their business drivers is critical
- Experience working effectively with technical and commercial business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in person verbally and in writing with Senior & C-Level Management
- Accomplished in lead generation and prospecting activities
- Eligible to work in the United States
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole authentic self to work. For us this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado Connecticut or New York City please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health life and disability insurance generous paid time off including parental and family care leave an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers – Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here