Job Responsibilities : Account Executive
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Geonexus
Location : Remote
- Generate revenue through finding, nurturing, and closing new sales opportunities to meet sales quota and objectives in assigned territory.
- Adhere to company sales process and methodology.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with prospects and clients.
- Leverage business partners and existing customers to support sales efforts.
- Accurately forecast sales closing and report pipeline status to company management.
- Call and meet with decision makers and key influencers at optimal times during the sales process.
- Travel to perform sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, and attend tradeshows.
- Use our CRM for real-time entry of account and opportunity information.
- Support proposal and presentation development.
Skills and Qualifications
- Domain expertise in asset intensive industries such as utilities, transportation, and telecommunications that use GIS and enterprise asset management solutions is highly desired.
- Proven success selling enterprise software technology in complex, long-cycle sales, and exceeding a $1m annual quota.
- Confidence in identifying, calling, and meeting with upper management decision makers including mid to C level management.
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated is critical.
- Familiarity with use cases involving technology such as Esri ArcGIS and Enterprise Asset Management technology from IBM, Oracle, SAP, Infor, or ABB is highly desired.