Job Responsibilities : Account Executive II
Salary : $170000
Company : The Coca-Cola Company
Location : Remote US
There is no better role than representing loved brands that people have grown up with. Our Account Executive roles work with our teams and clients to execute our brand strategies locally. We have powerful partnerships with our bottlers, which help us bring our brands to life in the markets we serve. We’re seeking individuals who have a passion for our brands and building relationships across all levels of an organization.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Works with the integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with multiple customers
- Acts as a system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s)
- Ensures a flawless execution of programs throughout the system
- Develops annual business plan with customer, Bottler, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within customer’s management and Bottler system
- Ensures business plan and marketing activities are developed to deliver volume, profit, and customer satisfaction assurances made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of key account experience with a beverage/consumer packaged goods experience
- Able to demonstrate experience in sales, persuasion, negotiating and managing a medium to large book of business.