Job Responsibilities : Account Executive (Entry Level)
Salary : $30,000 – $60,000 a year
Company : Web Scribble
Location : Remote US
Web Scribble provides market-leading innovative career center software to thousands of customers and hundreds of associations around the world. Associations depend on Web Scribble’s job board software to provide clear member value develop deep member insight and enhanced engagement connect talented and qualified job seekers with the right employers drive non-dues revenue and advance shared missions. Web Scribble is currently in a high growth phase – growing 480% over the last three years – and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
As an Account Executive you’ll fill a key role in acquiring new association customers and creating raving fans.
- Have a true sales “hunter” mentality and conduct sales development best practices with email phone and social to connect with new prospects
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Crush your quota.
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work/closing experience.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative resourceful detail-oriented and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced high-growth startup environment.
- We offer Scribblers a variety of medical dental and vision plans designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Paid time off to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Company-wide quarterly outings to recharge.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission structure.
Web Scribble is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success and do not discriminate based on race color religion age or any other basis protected by law.