Job Responsibilities : Account Executive- Commercial Services Group
Salary : $68000 per year
Company : Ally Financial
Location : Remote US
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do – and that’s more than some cliché people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as well people – with interests families friends dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow develop and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving so shouldn’t your opportunities be too?
- Represent Ally with Commercial Dealers and maintain/develop strong working relationships with key Commercial Dealership personnel. Market and promote the full spectrum of Commercial products and identify pursue and maximize the revenue potential of Commercial Dealers within assigned territory. Coordinate activities with matrix partners and identify communicate and develop recommendations to address dealership concerns as appropriate.
The Work Itself
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all of Ally’s Commercial products plans and programs.
- Maximize all avenues of revenue opportunity.
- Build and strengthen rapport with dealer body and provide best in class dealer service.
- As required provide OEM support in order to strengthen and develop Ally’s relationships with our OEM partners.
- Elevate risk issues to executive leadership; stay abreast of constant changes in policy and procedures.
The Skills You Bring
- 3+ years in customer service or financial services industry is preferred.
- 2+ years leadership experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred.
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise.
- Leverage technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results.
- Contribute to and manage projects.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word Excel Access and Cognos.
- Excellent sales and relationship building skills.
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions student loan and 529 educational assistance programs tuition reimbursement and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically socially emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption surrogacy and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave back-up child and adult/elder day care program and childcare discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are:
Ally Financial is a customer-centric leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on Doing it Right and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer commercial and corporate customers. For more information visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age race color sex religion national origin disability sexual orientation gender identity or expression pregnancy status marital status military or veteran status genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests email us at email@example.com. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.