Job Responsibilities : Account Coordinator (Remote)
Salary : $53400 per year
Company : Truveris
Location : Remote US
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology coupled with deep pharmacy expertise helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado._
As a member of our Client Solutions team the Account Coordinator will serve as a main point of contact and trusted resource for client and inter-departmental project coordination and execution. This role is both client-facing and internal support to the Client Solutions Team. The Account Coordinator will work collaboratively on a team to manage end-to-end pharmacy benefit services for our small to mid-size clients.
In addition this role will have responsibility for a book of business and as such will directly manage certain client relationships. Further this role will conduct meeting agendas and meeting minutes for client and internal meetings build and maintain standard operating procedures collect internal Client Solutions team reporting and track all deliverables. The Account Coordinator will work closely with all team members to help keep both the Client Solutions and Sales teams well-informed and prepared to serve
To succeed in this role the Account Coordinator must be proactive and driven possess a meticulous attention to detail exhibit excellent verbal and written communications skills and have a genuine excitement to learn about the pharmaceutical benefit industry and support clients.
The Account Coordinator is a remote-based position. We are open to candidates based throughout the United States.
- Oversee and support a portfolio of small size clients. This includes providing quarterly reporting supporting inquiries maintaining our client records and ensuring a strong and long term relationship with the portfolio.
- Work closely with broader account team to create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) across the Client Solutions team
- Work closely with the Account team to update content as well as prepare for client presentations
- Assist Legal team with contract renewal and statement of work (SOW) details
- Update Salesforce (CRM tool) to ensure all proper areas have completed appropriate tasks
- Maintain internal logs and Salesforce reporting for internal tracking purposes
- Build trust through strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in an Associate Coordinator Account Management or Analyst role with a proven ability to operate under and successfully meet deadlines
- Flexibility & outstanding organization detail orientation and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience interacting with senior management or prospective clients
- Proven ability to think critically and strategically through work assignments
- Personable demeanor/excellent customer service orientation
- Experience managing accounts and customer requests
- Demonstrate a passion for and success with delivering excellent customer service
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with MS Teams
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Skilled and succinct writer able to create well-written inquiry responses using information gathered from team discussions support materials and independent research
- Strong client service and management instincts
- Experience leading meetings both virtual and in person
- Basic project management skills including the development and maintenance of project plans
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoff recall transfer leaves of absence compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Job Type: Full-time