Job Responsibilities : QA Coordinator
Salary : $42000 Per Year
Company : Talent Table
Location : Remote US
Our client a cloud based software company located in the SF Bay Area is seeking a contract part-time remote QA Coordinator to work approximately 25 hrs per week. This role is only open to candidates in the US. No H1B visas. Hourly rate through Talent Table.
Are you detail-oriented to a fault passionate about correct grammar and usage and have a desire to help people learn and grow? Do you want to spend your days trying to break eLearning courses so you can tell the team what’s wrong with them? Would you like to be part of the Academy of a growing software-as-a-service company?
If you answered yes to those questions we’d love to hear from you to talk about taking the next step in your career as a member of the Academy Training team at Anaplan.
What you’ll be doing:
- Editing scripts and storyboards for correct grammar usage and readability
- Testing interactions and links to be sure they work as expected
- Reviewing graphical elements to conform to style guides
- Ensuring consistent usage and terminology across all eLearning courses and resources
- Sending feedback to the team and working collaboratively to improve and enhance the learner experience
- Ensuring that accessibility requirements have been met
- Testing eLearning courses to be sure they are executed flawlessly and work correctly
- Communicating with team members about eLearning modifications
- Releasing eLearning to be loaded into Anaplan’s LMS
What we require:
- 4-year degree in Education Psychology or English
- Quick grasp of new apps or computer functionality
- Ability to work independently and self-start with little direct supervision
- Experience in editing or quality assurance
- Ability to think critically and prioritize the big picture
Job Type: Part-time