Job Responsibilities : 100% Remote Part Time Bookkeeper
Salary : $41000 per year
Company : Michael Page
Location : Remote US
Our client is currently looking for a 100% Remote Part Time Bookkeeper to join the team. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The client is a rapidly growing Media Agency. This role is based 100% Remote.
- Posting supplier invoices, processing payments and issuing sales invoices
- Bank and expense reconciliation on Xero accounts system
- Provide adhoc analysis and share with project and Group MA, flagging issues
- Cash flow management including debt control (chasing debtors)
- Manage inter-company charging
- Posting and reconciling credit card expenses
- Track invoice history – prompt project managers on 1st / 2nd half invoices etc.
- Receive, confirm and pay all US and international invoices
- Processing and administering payroll including Input changes, starters, leavers, secondees, changes to salary and informing all relevant benefit providers
- Managing employee expense claims
- Input to / oversee annual benefit renewals with our providers for Healthcare, Death in Service and Critical Illness
- Act as the main contact for our HRIS, Just works, including checking final numbers before payment for the US office
- Input information for deductions for commuter benefits, dental, health, US Taxes, etc.
- Maintain a record of and reimburse for Personal Development Allowance costs in line with set budget
- Field ad hoc questions and generate reports from staff in NYC, HR and Group MA
- Keep up to date and aware of US changes that might impact benefits / payroll etc.
- Experience of using xero accounts software is preferable
- Prior experience of managing and delivering bookkeeping up to final accounts level
- Knowledge of formulating and posting accounting journals
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping acquired either from an accountancy based course or from work experience
- Has previously processed and administered employee payroll
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy to enter correct data into financial records and recognize errors
- Excellent administrative skills
- Computer literacy, especially familiarity with spreadsheets, databases and accounting software such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Xero
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills to manage different financial duties, including the ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for dealing with customers, suppliers and colleagues (verbal/writing)
Competitive salary and benefits package.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.