Job Responsibilities : Billing Administrator
Salary : $47
Company : Ledcor
Location : Remote CA
As Billing Administrator you will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems and the client’s systems. This may include billing information validation invoice preparation client billing submissions billing reconciliations reporting cash application and job close out. Interaction and communication with project teams is important to ensure accuracy timeliness and completeness of data.
Join our Ledcor team today in Vancouver BC or Edmonton AB!
- Managing cheque or electronic payments and cash applications in ERP system
- Preparing client invoice submissions using external payment systems
- Preparation of customer billings and entry into ERP system
- Accurate data consolidation from a variety of sources including client information expense receipts and other sources
- Electronic or standard mail services to deliver billing to customers
- Investigate variances and ensure accuracy of all invoice quantities and pricing prior to payment processing
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Posts customer payments by recording cash and checks transactions
- 3 years’ plus experience in a billing administrator or similar role
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems (primarily Microsoft Excel word outlook and JD Edwards)
- Experience with electronic billing systems would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment able to multi-task set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity equity and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals regardless of race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship marital status disability gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement
Jun 27 2022
7008 Roper Road NW Edmonton AB Canada