Job Responsibilities : Senior Account Manager – Toronto
Salary : $58
Company : Qatar Airways
Location : Toronto, ON CA
Educational requirements : High School
You will be responsible for developing and managing strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Corporate & Trade customers Professional associations Universities and make every effort in acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR’s product. You will be involved in developing a successful consistent approach to local and multinational dealing driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will engage in sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways corporate clients and Trade partners.
- Prepare Account Development Plans for each account to achieve short medium and long-term mutual benefits.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long-term revenue opportunities reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive quality revenue.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility.
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in Trade Partners.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events promotions and sales functions including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Provides regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together everything is possible
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years; relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry ideally within aviation.
- Experience in negotiating contracts
- Must be fluent in French and English
You must be authorized to work lawfully in Canada. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries and be part of a truly global community.