Job Responsibilities : Technical Service Representative
Salary : $43
Company : Carestream Health
Location : Remote CA
Date: Jun 15 2022
Location: SK CA
Company: Carestream Health
Carestream Health Inc.
Innovation that sparks imagination. Continue on to your next challenge with us.
Carestream is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and solutions; x-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; manufacturing of film and precision contract coating services for a wide range of industrial medical electronic and other applications—all backed by a global service and support network. Carestream’s diagnostic imaging technology systems are at work in 90 percent of hospitals worldwide.
At Carestream we offer a global perspective and a world of opportunities for people who have the desire to make a positive impact. Join our global team of 4000+ professionals!
Clarification: Must be in Canada presently and be able to live and work in the Saskatchewan Province of Canada and possess all the Canadian legal citizenship paperwork authorized to work.
You will support our X-Ray Equipment Service business as a Technical Service Representative based in an assigned area within Saskatchewan. This position will be responsible for customer relationship management through the effective use of technical knowledge to install troubleshoot service and maintain equipment at customer sites; generate service revenue; adhere to regulatory requirements.
- The Technical Service Representative will be responsible to support and service Computed Radiography Readers Digital Radiography X-Ray Rooms Digital X-Ray retrofit systems radio fluoroscopy equipment and other hospital equipment. This equipment can be located in Hospitals and/or Imaging Centers throughout the assigned area of Saskatchewan.
- This position involves possible overnight travel and will be based in a home office.
- A company provided vehicle laptop and cell phone are included. Benefits include an annual incentive plan and a benefits package.
- Carestream will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Technical Service Representatives need to live within the territory or within a reasonable commuting distance to assigned territory.
Required Skills & Education:
- Biomedical Engineering Technology Diploma or an Electronics Engineering Technician Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience;.
- 2+ years of experience in diagnostic imaging or 4+ years of experience in the electronics industry preferably in a field service environment.
- Knowledge of computers and networking; PC competency to include utilization of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Ability to understand and apply electronic mechanical and networking theory to install diagnose and repair equipment including knowledge and use of all necessary tools and test equipment.
- Ability to understand and utilize technical vocabulary to perform tasks according to either verbal or written instructions.
- Ability to communicate written and verbally with various levels of employees and customers.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and driving record that is compliant with Fleet Policy.
- Experience with X-Ray Complex Medical Device Knowledge of Carestream Equipment
Remote: Hospitals and Imaging centers
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The average driving time is 1-4 hours daily and may exceed 50% at times. Occasional overnight stays and travel by air and/or train may be required.
Must be flexible in working hours as this position will require customer support during non-regular business hours occasional overtime and/or weekend work as necessary.
Job operates in the hospital/medical environment and remotely from a home office location.
Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) may be required to adhere to certification/credentialing required by the customer in connection with admission into its facilities to perform job duties. Customer requirements may include but are not limited to drug testing and immunizations as dictated by the customer or facility policy.
Frequently lifting carrying pushing or pulling up to 20 pounds. Occasionally lifting or carrying items over 50 pounds.
Carestream is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carestream is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit employ train compensate and promote without regard to race religion creed color national origin age gender sexual orientation gender identity marital status disability veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal state or local law.
Applying for a job with Carestream
All Carestream employees must complete the on-line application process. Carestream is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 2443