Job Responsibilities : Communications Coordinator
Salary : $57
Company : Moneris Solutions
Location : Remote CA
We are looking for impact-driven people to join us in re-imagining commerce. We know that the best products and merchant experience must come from great people which is why we are committed to you your wellness and your growth.
If you’re ready to make your mark on the future of FinTech and at one of Canada’s top employers come join us at Moneris!
- Write/edit communications for a broad range of audiences. This includes but is not limited to testimonials blogs briefing documents internal and customer-facing communications etc. Work with the Specialist and Sr. Specialist to ensure all content can be used effectively across both traditional and digital channels.
- Oversee the administration of the testimonial program working with sales marketing and other business units to identify qualify and engage with testimonial leads.
- Liaise with key stakeholders for testimonials – writers merchants product managers marketing etc. to deliver testimonials for use by the organization
- Write/Edit testimonial content finalize and publish while managing testimonial database
- Support internal communications activities including writing editing and publishing company updates to the intranet
- Review and edit communications drafted by internal stakeholders and make recommendations to ensure messaging is consistent with corporate strategy and voice
- Continually improve measure and evaluate existing communications templates channels and measurement tools for traditional and digital requirements
- Support Sr. Mgr with public and media relations opportunities including presentations speeches award submissions media and analyst interview preparation etc.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in marketing communications public relations journalism or related field
- Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution
- 0 – 1 years of experience
- Previous experience in the payment industry considered an asset
- Experience measuring communications effectiveness and strategy
- Experience with graphics production and desktop publishing an asset
- Proficient and knowledge with Microsoft Windows/MS Office Applications and Microsoft SharePoint
- Fluent in English (reading writing and verbal)
- Bilingual in French is considered an asset
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Well-developed communication skills with ability to understand and communicate complex technology data and solutions persuasively and efficiently
- Adaptable proactive deadline-driven results-oriented – manage multiple priorities and stakeholders with tight timeline
- The chance to be part of one of Canada’s top employers and leader in FinTech
- Competitive pay and annual bonus program based on individual performance and productivity
- Emphasis on Wellness – Meeting Free Fridays (MF2) company-wide holiday closure just to name a few
- RRSP matching & defined contribution pension plan
- Flexible benefits package starting from day 1
- Thrive in a Hybrid or Remote Model – including a tech peripheral rebate!
- Extensive learning & development programs and resources – plus unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning courses!
- Lots of opportunities to advance your career – 30% of Moneris’ roles are filled internally
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Educational Assistance and Recognition Program
- Employee perk program with incredible discounts for over 2400 vendors!
- Get involved in one or many of our Moneris Committees and Employee Resource Groups – Inclusive Workplace Council (IWC) Black Employee Network just to name a few
Creative and inspiring our MARCOM team is responsible for the development and execution of Moneris’ marketing communications brand management social media programs and content. We collaborate to bring out-of-the-box ideas to life and put a splash of colour in everything we do here at Moneris.